1. The administrator of all personal data is Horien Medical Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at 4, Unii Europejskiej Street, 86-050 Solec Kujawski, KRS 0000507566 hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
3. The provision of any personal data by the visitor to the Administrator is entirely voluntary and constitutes the visitor’s sole and independent decision.
4. The administrator shall process the received personal data under the following provisions:
1) GDPR (European Parliament and EU Council General Data Protection Regulation number 2016/679 from April 27th 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning data processing and free movement, which repeals the 95/46/WE directive (a general regulation on data protection)
2) The Act of May 10th,2018 on personal data protection
5. The Administrator shall process the personal data in order to: Fulfill B2B orders, send commercial information, carry our promotional campaigns and other marketing activities,
6. The Administrator is entitled to processing the following data of the visitor:
1) surname and names;
2) home address;
3) country of origin;
4) e-mail address
5) telephone number
7. The Administrator shall guarantee the safety of the entrusted personal data with the use of the technical and organizational means indicated in the Data Protection Policy, especially by protecting them from an unauthorized access of third parties.
8. Personal Data is collected for Administrator’s needs and it is processed in order to implement the business object of his enterprise, subject to the data protection requirements specified in the provisions on personal data protection.
9. Personal data provided by the visitor shall not be transferred to a third country.
10. Personal data provided by the visitor shall not be subject to automatic processing nor profiling.
11. In certain situations the Administrator is entitled to forward the Visitor’s data – provided that it is necessary for an order fulfillment. The Administrator may only forward the said data to the following 3 groups:
1) Individuals authorized be me – employees and collaborators, who need to have access to these data in order to perform their duties
2) Processing parties – whom I shall commission tasks requiring data processing
3) Other Data Recipents – e.g. couriers, banks, insurers, law firms, hosting providers, accounting firms, or email system providers.
12. The Visitor is entitled free of charge to:
1) Request access to his/her personal information;
2) Request its correction;
3) Request its removal;
4) Request processing restrictions;
5) Object to the chosen data processing method:
6) Object to the data transfer:
7) Withdraw his consent to the data processing at any time, without effects on the legality of any former processing that was performed upon previously obtained consent:
8) File a complaint to a corresponding authority in case he/she considers that the applied method of data processing violates the rules of the General Data Protection Regulation from April 27th, 2016.
13. The visitor is entitled to object to the method of his/her data processing at any time when:
a) The data processing is based on a legitimate interest
b) The data is processed for direct marketing purposes
and the visitor’s objection is justified by a special situation he/she finds themselves.
14. The rights mentioned in point 12) and 13) may be enforced through a request sent to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.