- Using the website, including browsing its content, means that the so-called cookies, i.e. text (or similar) files containing information necessary for the proper use of the website will remain in the memory of the device the Visitor uses.
- Cookies are used only with the visitor’s consent, which can be expressed by checking the consent window when the homepage is displayed on the device along with the appropriate settings of the web browser used by the visitor and which allows the cookie files to be saved in the device's memory.
- Visitors can either delete cookies after each use of the website, or limit / completely disable the option to save cookies in the memory by adjusting the settings of their web browser accordingly
Analityczne pliki cookies
- Google AdWords uses „cookie” technology to enable the Administrator to evaluate the correctness and effectiveness of advertising activities using the AdWords network. Google collects on its servers all data obtained from placing cookies on devices and uses this information to create reports and provide other services related to the movement and Internet use. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required to do so by law or if the said third parties process such information on behalf of Google.
- In case the visitor does not agree to have Google, cookies placed on his/her device, they can block them by configuring their web browser accordingly. Information on how to do it can be found in the help files of the browser. In case of blocking these cookies, Google Administrator cannot guarantee the proper functioning of the website.
- If the visitor agrees to have Google cookies placed on his/her device, yet they want to have them deleted after visiting the Administrator’s website, they can do so following the instructions in the help files of their browser
Social Media cookies
How to contact us?
In case of any questions, observations or reservations related to the above-mentioned rules and procedures of the cookie-use for this website, please refer to our contact information in the CONTACT section.