You are here
Horien 1 Day Disposable™ are made of highly hydrated material called Ocufilcon D with a 55% water content. Horien lenses have a delicate light blue tint. They are manufactured with a very precise casting technology that guarantees their perfect shape, optimal wearing comfort and lasting visual acuity. The casting technology used in the manufacturing of our lenses ensures them a quality that is superior to other manufacturing techniques especially in terms of a perfect shape and perfectly flat lens surface. A modern design of Horien lenses makes them a perfect choice for people, who have never worn contact lenses before. Horien lenses offer: a high wearing comfort and a better visual acuity compared to spherical lenses. The cutting visual acuity compared to spherical lenses. The cutting--edge technology used for the lens production guarantees wearing comfort that that lasts all day as well as the perfect hydration level. No need for cleaning solutions, no risk of allergy. The lenses contain UVA and UVB filters.
Who do we recommend these lenses to?
• People with very sensitive eyes
• People looking for very soft and delicate lenses
• People who want to wear a new pair of lenses every day
• People who don’t tolerate silicone hydrogel lenses
• Beginners in the use of contact lenses (disposable lenses are the easiest to use of all contact lenses)
• Occasional users of contact lenses (as they are a great occasional substitute for glasses)
• People with sensitive eyes and those suffering from allergies (due to their high hydration level)
• People looking for the best value for money
Material: Ocufilcon D
Water content: 55%
UVA/UVB filter: Yes
Replacement frequency: daily
Minus power: from 0.50D to 6.00 every 0,25D and from 6.50D to 8.00D every 0.50D
Number of units in the box: 30
Contact lenses are available without prescription but are considered a medical product. They should be individually fitted by an ophthalmologist or an optometrist in a professional consultation room.